Default currency for reports

Greg Stark gsstark at mit.edu
Thu Jul 31 12:41:30 CDT 2003

It took me a long time to figure out why all the reports always showed as
empty. It turns out because my accounts are in Canadian Dollars and the
reports all defaulted to US Dollars and they just silently ignore any
transactions in a different currency.

Isn't there some global default currency? Shouldn't the reports use that?

And shouldn't they do something other than just silently ignore other
currencies? Perhaps print a warning that there are other currencies in the
accounts, or even give an interface where you can select which of the
currencies present to report on?

--
greg