TRANSLATORS howto (take 3)

Tim Wunder tim at thewunders.org
Wed Jun 11 12:16:05 CDT 2003

On 6/11/2003 10:42 AM, someone claiming to be Derek Atkins wrote:

> Tim Wunder <tim at thewunders.org> writes:
>

>>Ahhh.. OK.
>>I checked out gnucash-docs before the branch and haven't manually
>>checked it out since. My updating is done via a script.
>>Now, when I execute 'cvs update -rgnucash-1-8-branch' (which is
>>essentially what my script is doing), am I *not* getting the latest
>>docs? The gnucash-docs directory seems to get updated. Of course, my
>>script doesn't compile the docs, so it doesn't really matter...
>

> Um, this update command should just fail (and thereby not update
> anything in the gnucash-docs sandbox).

OK. I was just confused because the directories gnucash-docs/CVS and
gnucash-docs/help get modified when my script runs, but as I look at it
further, nothing pertinent to the docs seems to get updated. So yes, the
update just fails.

I guess it's true, you learn something new everyday. My problem is my
learn/forget ratio is much too low...

Regards,
Tim