automagic web importing and filtering

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon May 12 13:52:55 CDT 2003

I'm not sure what to suggest; there are currently no PERL
bindings for Gnucash, so you can't really code directly.
I'm not sure what you mean by filtering every time; the QIF
importer should remember your bindings from run-to-run.
So long as you maintain proper QIF categories or stable payee/memo
settings, the importer should remember the gnucash accounts
to use.

-derek