hbci-progressmon.c: Re: Problems with make distcheck

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Dec 12 16:40:50 EST 2004

Dear Chris,

sorry, my fault -- I cannot run "make distcheck" on my machine for whatever
automake/autotools reason, so I only checked "make dist" and manual compile,
and this worked. But in fact I just forgot to remove the unused file from the
POTFILES.in list. This is done now, so it should work.

I didn't remove the file from CVS because two branches are involved (1.8 and
HEAD) and I wasn't yet totally sure whether I really don't need this file
anymore. I will remove it soon. The problem really only was because I updates
Makefile.am but forgot to update POTFILES.in.

Christian