gnucash 1.8.10 with g-wrap 1.9.3

Andreas Rottmann a.rottmann at gmx.at
Sat Dec 18 10:53:17 EST 2004

Stephen Evanchik <evanchsa at clarkson.edu> writes:

> On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 22:38 +0100, Christian Krause wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Congratulations to the new release of gnucash. It works (nearly)
>> perfectly. I've found only a little problem:
>>
>> As far as I read in the Changelog, gnucash should work now with the new
>> 1.9.x releases of g-wrap. I've tested it with g-wrap 1.9.3, but I got the
>> well-known error: "ERROR: no code for module (g-wrap gw-wct)".
>
> I've seen this when I moved my GNOME2 tree to use g-wrap 1.9.x.
>
>> Does anybody have an idea, what's the problem?
>
> I believe I changed all references from (g-wrap gw-wct)  to:
>
>  (g-wrap gw-wct-spec)
>
> It made the problem load problem disappear, but I don't know if the
> functionality was preserved.

In fact, the (g-wrap gw-wct) module is/should be a no-op with 1.9.x. I
didn't run into this problem, since I had 1.3.4 installed (later in
the Guile %load-path), so I missed to include an empty compat (g-wrap
gw-wct) module into the 1.9.3 release. This will be fixed with the
next release.

Thanks, Rotty
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Rotty at ICQ      | 118634484 at ICQ | a.rottmann at gmx.at

Any technology not indistinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
   -- Terry Pratchett