porting to windows?

Stuart D. Gathman stuart at bmsi.com
Mon Dec 20 00:30:59 EST 2004

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Jonathan Hudgins <jhudgins at ea.com> writes:
>
> > I know this might sound like heresy to some, but are there any plans
> > to port to windoze?
>
> None of the developers are interested in doing the port, but we're

Why not charge money for the Windows build?  If people are willing
to shell out for Windows, they should shell out for apps too.

I guess the long term drawback to this approach is that the company
doing the selling would become financially dependent on Windows, and
there would then be a conflict of interest.

--
	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart at bmsi.com>