gnc_plugins

Stephen Evanchik evanchsa at clarkson.edu
Fri Dec 31 15:08:41 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-12-31 at 14:09 -0500, Chris Shoemaker wrote:
> So, to make things easier, let's spare new developers the hassle of
> learning, evaluating and then choosing a menuing api.  So, for C, and
> for g2, can we at least proclaim a _preferred_ menuing api?

Well, why not do that? Other than the code, I doubt documentation
exists. Choose an API and you'll be the defacto reference
implementation. Add comments, a small analysis of 'why' and then post
the patch.

Just make sure that you can justify your decisions and that whatever you
write today has a little bit of the future in mind.

Stephen