Reports and accounts

don Paolo Benvenuto donpaolo at gsi.it
Wed Jul 21 14:42:57 EDT 2004

Studying the situation of the report system, I'm wondering whether it
would be difficult to implemente that the accounts that are currently
selected in the accounts tree are treated as a report option.

Let me explain plainly.

Actually when you calculate a report, it is calculated with a standard
set of accounts.

The proposal is that the report were calculated based on the accounts
that are currently selected in the account tree.

Obviously I refer to the gnome2 version, because it is known that in the
1.x versions there is no possibility to select more than an account.

In the case that no account is selected the standard set of account that
is used now would be used.

What do you think?

--

Buon Cammino!