New help

Jason Tan jasontn at pc.jaring.my
Tue May 4 07:35:09 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've just read a request for help in the Linux-Announce Digest #758.

I'm not sure if I'll be of much help.

I'm an accountant by profession, but I'm much inclined towards IT. As
such, I understand what both the accountants' and programmers' wants and
needs, and constraints.

I'm more used to programming high level languages like dBASE but I think I
can understand some smathering of C.

I'm still not a full fledged Linux user since I still rely on some windows
based software for my work, e.g. Photoshop, AutoCAD, etc.. Thus my
primary OS is still windows, but I have my pc dual boot into Redhat 9.

With regards to availability of time, I have to admit first that I'm busy
with work and currently doing my MBA.

Hope I can contribute somehow.

Regards,

Jason Tan Boon Teck