volunteer

Sat May 29 09:43:14 EDT 2004

James wrote:

> As I have now moved completely away from Quicken to GnuCash, I would
> like to help out.
[...]
> The current version I am using is 1.8.9-1 from Debian/Sarge. I would
> like to get in and get started on something, but I don't want to
> reduplicate effort. So I guess I need wich project needs the most help
> at the moment.

The Debian maintainer has mentioned that he currently is barely able to
keep up with maintenance of the Debian package. I guess going through the
bugs in the Debian BTS, checking which still apply, trying to reproduce
them, sending bugs upstream, proposing to close bugs that don't apply any
more and finally actually fixing some of them would very probably be very
wellcome...
*t