G2 branch doesn't build

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Apr 3 10:18:02 EDT 2005

Neil Williams <linux at codehelp.co.uk> writes:

> I'm rarely on IRC - I never particularly liked the medium and there are
> timezone issues too. I've been asleep during this whole thread and you are
> probably asleep now that I'm replying. You're 5 hours behind GMT, is that
> right? 9am here (BST +0100) 3am with you (-0500).

We've got people in IRC from Australia..  They have bigger tz issues
that you.  We also get many other european members into IRC (including
Mr. Stimming, periodically).  A few of us are "active" in IRC from
"when we wake" until "when we go to sleep".  In my case this is from
around 9-10am ET through about 12m.  Your evenings definitely overlap
with our days ;)

> Thereagain, until now I didn't now that GnuCash wasn't intended to use 2.4!
> :-)

Sorry, I thought it had been made quite clear.  I appologize for not
checking with you to make sure the message was received.

> Thanks for doing that. It's good to know it was only this one choice that
> caused a problem.

It was the only thing to keep it from compiling.  :)