Unabale to comile Gnucash2

micwise at bellsouth.net micwise at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 5 15:32:52 EDT 2005

I am trying to get gnucash2 compiled.  I keep getting the same error.  I have searched the archives and I cannot find any answer.  The error I get is

eggtreemodelfilter.c: In function 'egg_tree_model_filter_fetch_child':
eggtreemodelfilter.c:759: warning: operation on 'i' may be undefined
eggtreemodelfilter.c: In function 'egg_tree_model_filter_remove_node':
eggtreemodelfilter.c:835: warning: operation on 'i' may be undefined
eggtreemodelfilter.c: In function 'egg_tree_model_filter_row_deleted':
eggtreemodelfilter.c:1519: warning: operation on 'i' may be undefined

I am running rawhide for fedora.  I'll be happy to answere any other question you have for me.

Michael