gnucash gnome2/Gtk2 Windows

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Apr 17 10:02:35 EDT 2005

Hi,

there has been some discussion about a windows port last december. My writeup
at  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.apps.gnucash.devel/12615 is
still valid. Let's first finish the gnome2 port and then think about a
windows port.

Christian

P.S.: Just a side note from Germany: The German online banking library
aqbanking/aqhbci is already up and running on windows/mingw32. The
German developer(s) would therefore be more than happy if GnuCash would
be available on windows as well