FeaturRequest

Marschall Kurt markur2000 at gmx.de
Mon Dec 12 18:16:03 EST 2005

Hello,

I would like to request an enhancement to the booking facility (transaction
funds).
It would be great if one could book something like this:
"Bank" to "New Computer" and "Value Added Tax"

Ergo I need to do transactions which interfere with more than just two
accounts...

I would appreciate your help in this matter...

Also I am a programmer. So just in case it is not too much of a fuss, I
wouldn't mind to meddle with the source.

respects
Kurt

PS: This is my first letter to this mailing list, so don't blame me for any
stupidity encountered in this mail