aqbanking and g2

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu Dec 29 08:36:54 EST 2005

Am Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2005 04:29 schrieb David Reiser:
> Is --with-aqbanking-dir=/opt supposed to work with g2 yet? I've tried
> it with and without --enable-hcbi,

Yes, it is supposed to work. I have aqbanking installed into --prefix=/usr, so
I don't use the extra --with-aqbanking-dir, but it should definitely use
that. In any case --enable-hbci is required, because otherwise the aqbanking
test will be skipped.

So if you have --enable-hbci, then the --with-aqbanking-dir=/opt should be
honored and the results should be found. Post the output of

  grep -1 aqbanking config.log

to here if it doesn't and we'll try to fix it.

Christian