kvp_value_get_glist - Chris' confusion.

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sat Feb 19 12:05:16 EST 2005

On Saturday 19 February 2005 4:29 pm, Chris Shoemaker wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 04:04:46PM +0000, Neil Williams wrote:

> > Chris, about your comment in kvp_frame.h:
> Somebody reads my drivel?!  :)

:-)

When it's in a file I'm editing, yes!

I use a local CVS server to get a handle on the inter-operability problems and
when I'm ready to commit to the project CVS, I update from those and merge
the changes into my own trees. This works fine when the changes are in files
that I haven't had to touch but I often need to tweak the results of merging
files that have already been edited separately. I need to review my changes
in the light of main tree changes, so yes, I read those files v.carefully.

> I've looked at this a bit, but I'll look some more.  Thanks for hosting
> this.

That's OK, I should mention it's only QOF at the moment. I might add the
GnuCash G2 doxygen output - as the main GnuCash doxygen output understandably
concentrates on HEAD but it's QOF only for now.

> > Does that explain things?
>
> Very well.  Thanks for explaining that.

No problem. I'll change the comment in my commit.

--

Neil Williams