[Gnucash-changes] QSF backend, support for partial QofBooks, merge fix, references and KVP

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sun Feb 20 17:57:10 EST 2005

On Sunday 20 February 2005 9:39 pm, Chris Shoemaker wrote:
> ***************************
>                                     guint64 * size_return);
>
> -/** Returns the GList of kvp_frames (not to be confused with GList's
> +/** Returns the GList of kvp_frame's (not to be confused with GList's
>   * of something else!) from the given kvp_frame.  This one is
>   * non-copying -- the caller can modify the value directly.
> ***************************

Umm, I know it's a long patch, but it looks like you missed it!

+ * The returned GList is a list of  KvpValues of any type, including mixed.
+ * Cast each list gpointer to a KvpValue and use the KvpValue->type to
+ * determine the type of value at each position in the list. */
 GList       * kvp_value_get_glist(const KvpValue * value);

Look *below* your original comment about being confused. Or better, checkout a
copy and you should see it as one.

Returns the GList of kvp_frame's (not to be confused with GList's of something
else!) from the given kvp_frame. This one is non-copying -- the caller can
modify the value directly. The returned GList is a list of KvpValues of any
type, including mixed. Cast each list gpointer to a KvpValue and use the
KvpValue->type to determine the type of value at each position in the list.
GList* kvp_value_get_glist ( const KvpValue * value  )

> The other comment is a big improvement, but this just changes the
> comment from wrong to unparsable.  Probably you meant:

No, I meant what's in the final file.

http://code.neil.williamsleesmill.me.uk/gnome2/group__KVP.html#ga78

--

Neil Williams