Removal of ltmain.sh

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Tue Jul 19 05:29:55 EDT 2005

Did you run "autogen.sh" in the HEAD branch? In my case this will
install a system-dependent version of ltmain.sh, so I will always get
this file marked as "modified" vs. the one in CVS.

Okay, if this bothers too many people, my removal should be reverted.

In the g2-branch I already reverted that removal due to unexpected
problems with my system's ltmain.sh.

Christian