[Gnucash-changes] Spruce up the delete window dialog to make it more HIG compliant.

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at farwestbilliards.com
Wed Jul 20 11:55:46 EDT 2005

Derek Atkins wrote:
> << munch>>

>>How many people really do leave GnuCash running in the background?
>

> Lots!  Don't make assumptions about how people use the app; you'll
> always be wrong.  Whenever you find yourself thinking "user's wont do
> that" you'll undoubtedly get hit with tons of bug reports when users
> "do that".  :-/

<<snip>>

FWIW, mine is up all the time. literally. I am in the habit of saving
constantly... everytime I get back to the main accounts tab, I now
automatically click on save as data loss for me can be catastrophic (I
have over 1400 transactions and 200+ accounts so far this year) what
with payrolls and all that jazz.  sorry, rambling. Mine is always
running. I go lurk now.