[patch] Fix compiler warnings on 64 bit processor.

Karl Hegbloom hegbloom at pdx.edu
Wed Nov 2 13:37:13 EST 2005

In reading the message that came back from the list, I'm seeing some
things I missed and also that maybe not all of the things I changed are
in the diff for some reason.  Please discard that, unless you've already
applied it, and I'll resubmit.  If you already applied it, don't sweat
it, obviously it is a minor change and I can re-sync and fix the rest.

Thank you for switching to Subversion.  I like it better than CVS mainly
due to the speed improvements due to it not needing a network connection
for everything.  It's much nicer on a laptop.

--
Karl Hegbloom <hegbloom at pdx.edu>