r11917 - gnucash/trunk - move QOF files to lib/libqof/

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sun Nov 13 10:23:32 EST 2005

On Sunday 13 November 2005 2:50 pm, Christian Stimming wrote:
> There is one open question, however, regarding the translation strings.
> There are to-be-translated strings (although only two) in the single file
> lib/libqof/backend/file/qsf-backend.c , the options for the file backend.

Yes - those will be translated by QOF when used externally. They will need to
be translated by gnucash if QOF is used internally. Thankfully it's only two
strings so it's not too bad.

> What are you planning to do with these? Should they appear in gnucash's
> gnucash.pot?

Yes. I'm just looking at how the single file can be included via
make-gnucash-potfiles - it seems wrong to use the shortcut of a symlink.

Something simple like:
push @possible_files, qw( lib/libqof/backend/file/qsf-backend.c);
(line 16 of make-gnucash-potfiles.in)
?

Thanks for spotting that. If the push call is acceptable I'll commit later.

--

Neil Williams