Mac build back to working

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 17 00:23:21 EST 2005

I'm a happy camper. svn-trunk through r11955 is building and working
for me.

I resolved the libofx problem, and it is working.

I do still have some linking problems resulting from multiple library
locations (fink, non-fink open source, Apple, and trolltech), but
Christian S. is providing some insight there while he helps me get
aqbanking functional.

The gnucash help system doesn't work for me. If I pick either the
Tutorial or Contents from the Help menu, I get nothing. No window,
dialog, or console message. Tips of the day work.

Thanks for all the work you've put in and the help you have provided
to me.
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net