Compile error

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon Nov 21 03:21:45 EST 2005

Vinay Pai schrieb:
>>>$ svn co http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/trunk gnucash
>>>Checked out revision 11992.
>>>$ ./autogen.sh
>>>$ ./configure --enable-error-on-warning --enable-compile-warnings
>>
>>--enable-maintainer-mode ?
>
> Hmm.. I didn't know about that switch. What does it do?

It's no longer required since a few weeks ago. It used to be vital for a
successful build, but since 2005-11-07 this configure argument is
basically switched on always. So this argument in fact doesn't do
anything anymore. It might still be mentioned in some old documentation,
though, but it should be removed from that documentation soon.

Christian