shortcut for reconcile in gnucash 2.x

David Hampton hampton-gnucash at rainbolthampton.net
Fri Nov 25 16:33:17 EST 2005

On Sat, 2005-11-19 at 16:39 +0100, Christian Krause wrote:

> it seems, that the shortcut ctrl-r is bound to Refresh and to Reconcile
> in the main window with an opened account tree.
>
> Please remove the shortcut from one of these menu entries.

According to the Human Interface Guidelines, <Ctrl>R should be assigned
to the refresh function, so I removed the assignment of that key from
the reconcile actions.  However, I just submitted a patch on Wednesday
that will let you assign your own accelerator keys.  Using r12026 or
later you can select the "Learn Accelerator Keys" item under the Edit
menu, assign whatever accelerators you want, then disable the learning
function by selecting the menu item again.

David