[Gnucash-changes] Remove guile - cashutil sync.

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sat Oct 1 16:43:29 EDT 2005

On Saturday 01 October 2005 8:58 pm, Chris Shoemaker wrote:
> > +int
> > +main (int argc, char **argv)
> >  {
> > +	qof_init();
> > +	if(cashobjects_register()) {
> >    test_query_core();
> >    test_class();
> >    test_querynew();

Displays inline in each of the editors I use.
src/engine/test/test-querynew.c

        qof_init();
        if(cashobjects_register()) {
          test_query_core();
          test_class();
          test_querynew();
        }

> Neil,
>         This is not good.  Please fix your editor.

There's nothing showing at this end.

>         I'm starting to
> see this in more and more places you're patching.  After you've fixed
> your editor please restore the indentation.

All my editors are fine - again, three different installations have tested
these files - FC3, OSX and Debian unstable. Not much I can do at this end if
the effects you see are not showing up on ANY of my systems.

--

Neil Williams