Compiling on Fedora Rawhide

David Hampton hampton-gnucash at rainbolthampton.net
Fri Oct 14 09:57:44 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-10-14 at 06:13 -0500, Michael D. Wise wrote:
> I am unable to compile cvs gnucash2 on rawhide for a couple of reasons.
>
> First libgtkhtml-3.8 is provided and the configure script only checks as
> high as libgtkhtml-3.6.  Once I edit the script it gets past that point.
> I would provide a patch but I'm not sure how.  I'm looking in to how to
> do that.

I updated the configure script for the new gtkhtml version.  The problem
is that gtkhtml changes the name of their "config" file with each
release.  We have to explicitly list each version, instead of being able
to say "any version >= 3.0".

> The second error I get is:
>
> gog-axis.c:1690:58: error: macro "GSF_CLASS_FULL" requires 10 arguments,
> but only 7 given
> gog-axis.c:1693: error: syntax error before 'GogAxisType'

There's a mismatch between the version of the goffice libraries that
gnucash is expecting and what's on your system.  I saw a fix go in for
this yesterday morning.  When did you last update?

David