Compiling on Fedora Rawhide

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Fri Oct 14 15:21:56 EDT 2005

On Friday 14 October 2005 5:51 pm, micwise at bellsouth.net wrote:

> I had pulled from cvs yesterday afternoon.

Check your copy of src/gnome-utils/gnc-html-graph-gog.c - if you have multiple
lines like:
#ifdef HAVE_GOFFICE
#else
#endif

then you have the fix. You'll now need to install goffice and goffice-dev (may
be called libgoffice-1 and libgoffice-dev in your distribution) and then
re-run autogen.sh to pick up the new code.

Depending on your timezone, you may have picked up the change which went in
early afternoon GMT.

> From another reply, it looks
> like there is an issue with libgsf from rawhide (libgsf-1.12.3) and I may
> have to wait until that issue is resolved.

Not necessarily, you can build G2 with libgsf-1.12.3 - I do - but you cannot
use the internal goffice code to do so.

--

Neil Williams