[Gnucash-changes] Now really fix old typo

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 19 17:01:08 EDT 2005

Quoting Christian Stimming <cstim at cvs.gnucash.org>:

>     echo processing $dr
>     macrodirs=`sed -n -e 's,AM_ACLOCAL_INCLUDE(\(.*\)),\1,gp' < $coin`
>     ( cd $dr
> -      macrodir=`find . -name macros -print`
> +      macrodirs=`find . -name macros -print`
>       for i in $macrodirs; do

Um, why does it set macrodirs and then cd into $dr and then re-set
macrodirs?  The results of the sed command are clearly ignored.
Should we ignore it?  If so, that line should just be removed, no?