G2 Testing - Scheduled Transactions/Register

Chris Shoemaker c.shoemaker at cox.net
Tue Oct 25 23:07:56 EDT 2005

Volker,
        This is fantastic!  In-depth testing and reporting like this
is invaluable.  Thank you!
        I think you've given us a lot to work on here with SX.  If
you're going to continue testing I'd suggest picking another
subsystem, like maybe graphing, or maybe just the register.  (or soon
hopefully, budgetting.)

-chris