QofBackend / QofSession changes in next commit.

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Sep 2 03:59:10 EDT 2005

Dear Neil,

what was your final conclusion / decision about the documentation and
translation of the backend configuration options in that XML files with
the backend-schema.xsd.xml? Does this concern your proposed "next commit"?

If yes, then I would like to hear where you are now going to put the
backend configuration option documentation and translation, because the
backend-schema file on
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/qof/qof/backend/ didn't show any
change after the discussion 10 days ago...

If your proposed "next commit" doesn't concern the backend configuration
options, then just ignore this email :-)

Christian