Screwy stuff in invoices, bills, etc

digger vermont dv_mlist at verizon.net
Wed Apr 12 16:44:09 EDT 2006

Hello All,

I'm having trouble with the business end of G2.  Some of this I've seen
for some time and am only now getting to it.  I don't know if any of
this is related to bug #331771.

Currently I'm at r13771.

Here are some symptoms. I can send screenshots if helpful.  I didn't
want to needlessly clutter the list.

1. The status line on invoices and bills are often empty.  That is it
shows:
        Total:   Subtotal:   Tax:

Have screenshot

This is pretty reliable and I can see it in a test account.  The other
problems are less consistent. I tried playing for a short time with a
test account but I haven't been able to reproduce the reat of the
problems.

2. Some bills when posted have an empty amount in AR.  They also show up
as zero in reports.  The same thing happens with some payments.  Can
send screenshot.

3.  Some billable vendor items show up with empty amounts in the invoice
they are charged to.  Can't find a sample right now.

5.  This is new, an invoice is showing up in reports from the wrong
customer report.  Can send a screenshot.

Sometimes if I unpost and repost the problem invoice it solves the
problem but not always.

Sorry, this all seems vague.  I'd be glad to send more info, let me know
what will be helpful.

I'm also happy to file a bugreport.  Does this all seem related and
should go in the same report?

Thanks

digger