updating www.gnucash.org

Linas Vepstas linas at austin.ibm.com
Fri Apr 7 19:32:17 EDT 2006

On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 07:20:37PM -0400, Josh Sled wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 12:09 -0500, Linas Vepstas wrote:
> > Remind me again what needs to be done; i.e. the addr of the svn
> > repository and how to pull from it.
>
> $ svn checkout http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/htdocs/trunk
> [local-dir-name]
> $ svn update
>
> Thought it may be that we acutally want to put the
> synced-with-the-website sources on a branch, so that trunk can be for
> development commits, and one needs to be somewhat explicit to
> "publish"
> content.  Maybe http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/htdocs/branches/published
> ?

Decide now ... we should do this now, before getting distracted
by other things.

> That sounds right to me.  The actual "port-knocker" is a function of
> what you're comfortable with:

I'd be more comfortable coming up with the final answer in a way that
is not permanently visible in the public mailing list archives.

-----
I'm planing on replacing a failing hard-drive on gnucash.org
this Sunday. Wish me luck -- should be straighforward, but
such things sometimes trigger a cascade of other problems.

--linas