gog-renderer-cairo.h missing

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Fri Jan 6 18:00:27 EST 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 15:37 -0500, Josh Sled wrote:
> Reviewing the goffice-0.0.4.tar.bz2 file I used as source for the
> import, *it* doesn't have that file.  Huh.  I'm tracking it down
> presently.
>
> Come to think of it, I've never enabled cairo on the goffice sub-build,
> so I don't know if it works or breaks; since cairo was just emerged on
> my system yesterday, I'll give it a try...

Well, sure enough, it doesn't compile without the header. :)

I got the appropriate reversion from CVS, and re-built --with-cairo, but
it doesn't compile: gog-renderer-cairo.c simply isn't correct w.r.t. the
other code in that directory.  I'm leaning towards hard-disabling cairo
support in our included copy, and just using the pixbuf-based renderer;
objections from anyone?

I removed the configure.in support for --with-cairo, but it looked like
it's still in the Makefile DIST targets ... I'm getting a clean copy
right now due to some other issues, so I'll try again in a bit.  If
nothing else, I'll just remove references to the cairo-related files in
the makefiles.

--
...jsled