Where post issues/observations on Gnome2 GNUCash?

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Mon Jan 16 11:47:05 EST 2006

On Sat, 2006-01-07 at 10:56 -0500, Josh Sled wrote:
> > 5) Assets over Time
> [...]
> > Graph is very compressed with Max Bars = 13 if Max Bars is >13 no bars
> > are displayed.
> > Legend is displayed in all cases tested but uses a large font.
>
> Hmm.  Yeah, that's a pretty big font for both the legend and axes.
> Unfortunately, I don't have enough asset accounts to get >12
> bar-segments... I'll have to create one to see this occur.

I'm unable to reproduce this; I can easily get >=13 bar segments to
display...

Are you using an external goffice? What does
`grep "Native goffice" config.log` at the top-level of your build-tree
return?

Is this true for you, as well, with the Expense Barchart?  There I can
also get plenty of bar-segments without issue.

--
...jsled