urgent bug report/help requested

Thomas Bushnell BSG tb at becket.net
Mon Jan 16 14:25:42 EST 2006

Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> writes:

> Any chance you could forward the patch here, too?  I suspect this
> issue is larger than just Debian.  Does this mean there will soon
> be a 3a3 release of slib?  :)

Note that if you are using distributed guile, then you can't work with
slib 3a2 at all, because guile's slib.scm is so out-of-date.

This is why nobody saw this: guile users outside Debian are not using
slib 3a2 much at all.

The patch is to replace slib:load, in guile.init, with the following
version (the old version from slib.scm):

(define (slib:load name)
  (save-module-excursion
   (lambda ()
     (set-current-module slib-module)