gnucash.css vs. en/gnucash.css?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 18 16:59:34 EST 2006

Neil,

What's the difference between "gnucash.css" in the top-level and
/en/gnucash.css?  The files are clearly different, and both are
used/referenced in various places.  Is reconciling this on your plan?
(I'm asking because I have no idea what your plan is for the website
work -- you haven't really posted your plan of attack for what you
plan to do and what you don't plan to do, or what you expect others to
do).

-derek

PS: When you reconcile this could you also maybe move gnucash.css out
of the top-level and into its own subdir -- maybe also with
emulate_globals_on.php?  ;) Thanks for your hard work on the website.