failing configure..

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Jan 20 09:28:46 EST 2006

Can you please post your gzip'd config.log?

Also, you can look into that file yourself. The abort message of the
configure check can be found at approx. 2/3 into the file. I'd guess
either you have bad configure flags in your environment variables (like
CPPFLAGS=-Werror, see my post earlier this week), or the installation of
the c++ compiler is errorneous.

Christian