Trouble compiling from SVN

Tor Harald Thorland linux at strigen.com
Wed Jan 25 06:28:50 EST 2006

Thomas Favier wrote:

>Sorry to reply to myself, I've tried to rebuild g-wrap from correct
>source package and it solved all the includes problems.
>
>Thanks to Tor for having shown me the solution from the beginning... ;)
>
>Thomas.
>
>On 25/01/06, Thomas Favier <tfavier at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Does anyone knows if having played with g-wrap might be a source of
>>scheme includes problems ?

:-) Good to hear that you did make it on 5.10. For me it's too late, I
dived into the development release of 6.04, so its too late to go back.

I have then managed to get some bugs fixed in it, and will stick with
it.. and the problems until they release it.

Hopefully I'll manage to build from svn on the dev. release.

THT