2.0.0 compile hangs

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 12 11:06:58 EDT 2006

Quoting Brian <dol-sen at telus.net>:

> big_squirt gnucash-2.0.0 # sh -x ./util/gnc-svnversion .
> + '[' -n . ']'
> + '[' -d . ']'
> + test -h ./Makefile.am
> + real_srcdir=.
> + test -d ./.svn
> + which svk
> + test 0 '!=' 0
> ++ svk info .

Huh.  So you have svk installed...  But "svk info ." is hanging??
What happens if you run "svk info ." by hand?  I bet I know what's
going on... I bet you don't have an svk depot set up so "svk info"
is asking if you want to create it..  and there's no input so it
just hangs.

Can you run "svk info ." by hand and see if it asks you something?
(say "no" or quit out if it does ask you).