[Gnucash-changes] r14497 - gnucash/trunk - Minor cleanup of configure.in.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 14 00:36:24 EDT 2006

Quoting Chris Shoemaker <chris at cvs.gnucash.org>:

> GETTEXT_PACKAGE=gnucash
> +AC_MSG_NOTICE([Ignore error message "./po/POTFILES.in: No such file
> or directory." if it occurrs.])

Instead of this I would've just added a "touch po/POTFILES.in" in autogen.sh.
Actually, I would have done:

  [ -f po/POTFILES.in ] || touch po/POTFILES.in

This would make configure quieter.  First, it would eliminate the
configure error/warning, and second it would mean you don't need to
spew EXTRA warnings to ignore the other warnings!

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but please don't be afraid
to re-work a patch supplied by someone when the patch really isn't
the "right" fix.