1.9.8: Segfault when entering transaction for 2006/07/04

Thomas Klausner tk at giga.or.at
Fri Jul 14 13:49:28 EDT 2006

On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 06:26:31PM -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> You might want to try downgrading glib2 to 2.10.

Hm, that's more effort than I want to invest right now.
Perhaps I'll do it next week. Any other candidates, or basically
only glib2?

I can do everything I tried in gnucash, except change the date of
a transaction. Weird.  Among the things that work are:
entry autocompletion, open/close accounts, reconcile, remove
accounts, remove entries, add entries, open a report.

Cheers,
 Thomas