[Gnucash-changes] r13557 - gnucash/trunk - Add more linker flags, necessary for some platforms (windows)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 9 13:16:37 EST 2006

Christian Stimming <cstim at cvs.gnucash.org> writes:

>  libgncmod_app_utils_la_LIBADD = \
>    ${top_builddir}/src/gnc-module/libgncmodule.la \
>    ${top_builddir}/src/engine/libgncmod-engine.la \
> +  ${top_builddir}/src/engine/libgw-engine.la \

I'm concerned about this link.  None of the gnc module libraries
should depend on a libgw library.  What are we using that depends on
this?