1.9.6 quater

don Paolo Benvenuto paolobenve at gmail.com
Sat May 27 14:16:57 EDT 2006

Autocompletion: when I begin entering the description of a txn, in 1.8.9
the automatically presented text was selected wright to left, so that
with shft-arrow I could move the left part of the selection.

Now shft-arrow moves the right part of the selection. I prefer as it was
before. I think it's far more useful.

Reconcile window: When the txn description goes over space (and is seen
truncated), at the moment of selecting it for reconciliation almost
everything in the window has a horizontal change. It appears as it was
due to the sudden appearance and desappearance of a 6th column after the
R column.

The issue is visible only when selecting a txn whose text doesn't fit
inside his space in the text box.

Tabs: gnucash lack a menu "Tab" where there are the commands for moving
between the tabs or closing the tabs.

As in 1.8.9, in the register a 9th column is semi-visible, but it is of
no use. Is it there for any reason or has some developer forgotten it?

Register: double clicking on a column head has a weird effect: it
expands the description column (and after that I must repristin the
original width manually), on other it has a different effect, but the
user can't see what is double click for. On the contrary, the columns
head lack a right button contestual menu.

... wait: I understood: double clicking on a column head expands the
column to the larger text present in the txns.

...uhhmmm... don't know if this operation is useful, or if it is worth
to be executed without the user knowing what is doing...

Accounts window: when renaming the page, if I make a mistake when I
change the number, there isn't a way not to change the name. I expect
the hitting esc when entering the new name should revert me to the name
before I begun changing it

Very well the possibility to sort the txns in the registry!!!!!
Congratulations. Perhaps it would be better to specify better what do
the various date sorting are.

Main accounts window: when I click on the grand totals etc. bar on the
bottom, a dropdown list is shown with 4 void lines in the upper parts.
I must click on the arrow on the bottom of the list in order to see the
elements of the list which stay in the bottom part of it.

--
Buon Cammino!

don Paolo Benvenuto

Vuoi sapere di più su quello che succede qui?
leggi il mio diario a http://www.chiesamissionaria.it/diario

Visita l'enciclopedia libera, dove puoi contribuire anche tu:
http://it.wikipedia.org/