2.1.0 Release

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Apr 15 07:19:51 EDT 2007

Am Sonntag, 15. April 2007 06:57 schrieb Nathan Buchanan:
> I downloaded gnucash-2.1.0.tar.gz and noticed that the root folder seems to
> be "gnucash-2.1.0." - with a trailing period. This does not seem to work in
> windows. Windows trims off the trailing period and tar gets totally
> confused. Could we not release tarballs that contain folders with trailing
> periods?

This was a typo in configure.in, fixed in r15896. Please download the revision
15896 ("svn update -r15896" in case "svn update" gives you something
different) and build the windows binary from this. You can then add it to the
respective sourceforge release. When building a binary from such an official
release, you can also rename the resulting setup.exe so that it does *not*
contain the svn revision number anymore - this was merely a helper for those
binaries that are built *between* official releases.

Thank you very much.

Christian