SX: Created Transactions not removed from SLR list

Volker Englisch Volker at Englisch.us
Sun Apr 15 18:58:15 EDT 2007

On 04/15/2007 01:48 PM Josh Sled wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-04-12 at 00:05 -0400, Volker Englisch wrote:
>> Coming back to the View button in the Edit Scheduled Transactions window
>> this is still not doing anything for me even with the latest version
>> using a complete new checkout from SVN.
>
> This is really weird.  What version of GTK?

I'm not sure what the answer is to this question.  Here is my output for
    $ rpm -qa | grep -i gtk
I hope this will answer your question, though.  It should be standard FC5.

   gtkhtml2-2.6.3-1.2.1
   gtksourceview-1.6.2-1.fc5
   pygtk2-libglade-2.8.6-1.fc5
   gtkspell-2.0.11-1.2.1
   authconfig-gtk-5.2.3-1
   wxGTK-2.6.3-2.6.3.2.2.fc5
   gtk2-devel-2.8.20-1
   gtkhtml3-3.10.3-1.fc5.1
   gtkhtml2-devel-2.6.3-1.2.1
   gtk-sharp2-2.8.2-1
   gtkhtml-1.1.9-12
   pygtk2-2.8.6-1.fc5
   gtk+-1.2.10-50
   gtkhtml-devel-1.1.9-12
   gtk+-devel-1.2.10-50
   gtk2-2.8.20-1
   gtk-sharp-1.0.10-5
   usermode-gtk-1.85-2.2
   gnome-python2-gtksourceview-2.14.0-1
   gtk2-engines-2.7.4-3
   gtk-engines-0.12-7.2.1
   gtkhtml3-devel-3.10.3-1.fc5.1
   gnome-python2-gtkhtml2-2.14.0-3.fc5

> Is there anything on the
> console when you load a dense cal (any of them; the SX list tab is
> sufficient)?

I'm getting this warning message on the screen when I'm opening the data
file but nothing else when opening the SX list tab:
    /home/venglisc/g2-test/Englisch_2.0.gc:31: element gnc-v2: Schemas
    validity error : Element 'gnc-v2': No matching global declaration
    available for the validation root.

>> The little window displays when you hover over the calendar of the SXs
>> only adjusts in size to display additional information but it does not
>> shrink.
>
> Fixed in r15900.

This is working nicely now.
I'd just like to mention that the window is still resizing/increasing
horizontally only.  I think that's OK because you don't want the window
to constantly change its size but I wanted to mention it in case there
is some sort of standard of how this should behave.

--
Volker Englisch
http://www.englisch.us