The payment amount must be greater than zero

Patrik Lermon patrik at gnupung.net
Mon Aug 20 12:06:10 EDT 2007

Hi Anndreww.

I know perfectly fine how the free source community works.
And most project that I have been involved it is fine to be on
the devel-list and:
 - not being harassed
 - being able to come with suggestions, without supplying a patch

This is after all the development list (and program development is, as
far as I know)
coding and ideas (and more to that of course).

I never in my life heard a discussion like this on a (serious) devel-list.
Usually you hear: "good idea, put it on the todo!" (may be implemented
in the future), or "bad idea" (won't be implemented, unless you fork).

If you feel that the todo is too long to ever cope with, put that on
the home page.
"We have 3 years work with the current todo, we won't accept any more
ideas right now."

If you have the recursive acronym gnu in you software you should try
to keep up with
the spirit surrounding it.

/Patrik