logging overhaul (please read)

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sun Feb 11 18:58:48 EST 2007

On Sun, 2007-02-11 at 10:25 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Quoting Josh Sled <jsled at asynchronous.org>:
> > I'll probably go with --extra in the absence of a better suggestion.
>
> Or --debug-menu ?   I suppose --extra or --extensions or --devel-menu
> or..  whatever.. would work.

I ended up going with --extra; it enables the Extensions menu.

--debug now sets the log-level of {"","qof","gnc"} to INFO.  I tried
DEBUG, but it's really impressively too verbose.  INFO isn't, but it's
also not as detailed as it should be.  We'll have to re-level things
over time...

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org;echo ${a}@${b}