Modules and GnuCash

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sat Feb 17 11:08:06 EST 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 21:15 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:

> And these should be modules (or combined together):
[...]
> > gnucash/import-export/binary-import

I don't think this is used, anywhere, and can go away.

(I thought it was the pre-1.6, binary file import code, but that's
actually in backend/file/.  That can probably go away as well, but
that's just a separate issue.)

> > gnucash/report/standard-reports
> > gnucash/report/stylesheets
> > gnucash/report/utility-reports

Sure.  Probably all as a single module, just for simplicity.

> > gnucash/report/locale-specific/de_DE
> > gnucash/report/locale-specific/us
> > gnucash/tax/de_DE
> > gnucash/tax/us

As well, there's probably just one module for all the txf stuff, to make
life easier.  It's unclear if some of the de_DE stuff is loaded/used as
per comments in the files.  I also love how the de_DE files are under
the us/ subdir. :/

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org;echo ${a}@${b}