Auto-Saving implemented in r16227 (to become 2.1.5) - Feedback wanted

Ian Lewis ianmlewis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 01:04:19 EDT 2007

I think either something as Wouter described, bury this in the settings and
give ample explanation for what it does, or disabling it completly (at least
in the stable versions) until it's really ready for normal use is needed. My
gut feeling is to do the latter. While it's useful for some it sounds like
it could have adverse and unexpected effects that outweigh it's benefits for
people if enabled.