gnucash 2.2.0 this weekend? Which dates precisely?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 11 21:41:01 EDT 2007

Well, if it doesn't make it into 2.2.0 it will make it into 2.2.1,
but I'd still work as quickly as possible to get the translations
in.  We've been in string freeze for a few weeks already.

-derek